Mobile Ink Fingerprinting
A non-refundable fee of $12.50 for the first card, $20 for two cards, and $10 for each additional card. Travel fees will apply.
Services Not Provided
- Electronic fingerprint submissions for employment or licensing with the State of Georgia for non-criminal justice purposes must go to a Georgia Applicant Processing Services (GAPS) location.
- We provide immigration fingerprint services for Canadian immigration only, all others must go to:
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offices
- Application Support Centers (ASCs)
- U.S. consular offices and military installations abroad
- We cannot provide firearms permit fingerprints. Please visit the Probate Court in the county in which you reside.